Free download: The EU Directive on Security of Network and Information Systems (NIS Regulations) - UK compliance guidance
The EU Directive on Security of Network and Information Systems (NIS Directive) sets out the security requirements and incident notification rules for digital service providers and operators of essential services across EU member states.
In the UK, the law has been transposed as the NIS Regulations as it applies to both OES and DPSs slightly differently.
Download this green paper now and find out about:
- The Directive’s requirements and the UK government’s implementation approach;
- The proposed assurance regime;
- Which organisations are in scope of the NIS Regulations;
- The proposed security requirements for compliance; and
- How you can implement a compliance programme to meet the NIS Regulations’ requirements.
Download this free green paper to find out how your organisation can prepare for compliance.