Implementing a compliance programme to meet the NIS Regulations (Network and Information Systems Regulations 2018) can be an intimidating task, particularly as the law applies to DSPs (digital service providers) and OES (operators of essential services) slightly differently.
Receive compliance guidance from the NIS Directive experts in this free green paper:
- Get to grips with the Directive’s requirements and the UK government’s implementation;
- Understand the proposed assurance regime;
- Establish which organisations are in scope of the NIS Regulations;
- Identify the proposed security requirements for compliance; and
- Discover how you can implement a compliance programme to meet the NIS Regulations’ requirements.