Free PDF download: Data Flow Mapping Under the GDPR
To comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), organisations must understand the types of personal data they process, as well as knowing where and how it is collected, accessed, shared and stored.
Many organisations process much more data than they realise, which is why it is vital to perform a data flow mapping exercise.
- Discover why data flow mapping is important for GDPR compliance;
- Identify the key elements of a data flow map;
- Establish data flow mapping techniques;
- Understand the challenges of data flow mapping; and
- Get to grips with the steps involved in a data flow audit.
Receive data flow mapping tips from the GDPR experts in this free green paper.