Free PDF download: Data Flow Mapping Under the GDPR
To comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), organisations must understand the types of personal data they process, as well as knowing where and how it is collected, accessed, shared and stored.
Many organisations process much more data than they realise, which is why it is vital to perform a data flow mapping exercise.
- Why data flow mapping is important for GDPR compliance;
- The key elements of a data flow map;
- Data flow mapping techniques;
- The challenges of data flow mapping; and
- The steps involved in a data flow audit.
Receive data flow mapping tips from the GDPR experts in this free green paper.
Published: February 2019
Keywords: Data flow mapping, GDPR, data privacy, CyberComply