We offer two types of shipping:
- Standard 1st class post – between one and three days within the UK to receive your item(s); as fast as standard airmail allows to everywhere outside the UK.
- Express next business day* in the UK, and approximately 2 - 4 days outside the UK, depending on destination. * Business days are typically Monday to Friday and exclude all UK public bank holidays.
RISK IN DELIVERY
Deliveries using normal mail services to a small number of countries have a high risk of non-arrival. We recommend that, if you wish to have a product delivered to a 'high risk' country, that you use our express courier service. This service requires a signature on delivery.
If you choose to use standard delivery, risk in the product will pass to you immediately we despatch it: in other words, if it goes astray, we will charge in full for replacements. Countries currently affected include South Africa and Nigeria.
- The cut-off time for orders for next-day delivery is 12.30pm; orders placed after 12.30pm will be despatched the following business day. For example a order place at 4pm on a Wednesday will be dispatched on the Thursday and will (usually) arrive on Friday.
- We cannot send express deliveries to PO boxes, as a signature is required on delivery.
- Delivery times on international orders will vary - you can look up delivery times for you country here.
- We do our best to ensure that all goods arrive within the agreed time frame and in good condition. Please notify us immediately, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if goods have not arrived or if they are in less than perfect condition.