IT Governance is a CREST-accredited provider of security penetration testing services
CREST (the Council of Registered Ethical Security Testers) is an independent certification and accreditation body that ensures security testers meet a high standard of engagement.
As a CREST-accredited company, IT Governance will provide you with the high level of technical expertise you need to ensure your organisation can manage its cyber security risks in line with its business requirements – whatever its size or budget:
- Our penetration testing team can support your organisation’s cyber security strategy by identifying vulnerabilities in your infrastructure, applications, wireless networks and people.
- Get one-to-one advice from our experts at every stage of the engagement, along with a comprehensive report, an end-of-test debrief and answers to any questions you might have.
- Our reports clearly explain any issues we have identified from both technical and non-technical perspectives, explaining how they affect your business.
- Our UK penetration testing team has been operational since 2010. Our extensive testing experience ensures our clients receive a comprehensive service:
- We are experienced in a diverse set of testing disciplines (web apps, servers, firewalls, Wi-Fi).
- Our expertise includes standards such as the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
- We have expert knowledge of data protection law, such as the DPA (Data Protection Act) 2018 and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Speak to an expert
For more information on how our CREST-accredited penetration testing services can help safeguard your organisation, call us now on
+44 (0)333 800 7000, or request a call back using the form below.
Get in touch
How we can help
Our security consultants will apply robust methodologies to deliver an accurate appraisal of your security and the risks your organisation faces.
Our testing reports are designed to be practical and accessible, providing the information you need to improve your systems, people and processes in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
They provide a detailed breakdown of our assessment in a clear format, explaining the damage potential, reproducibility, exploitability, number of affected users and discoverability of each vulnerability we identify.
Findings are prioritised according to severity so you can direct your efforts exactly where they are most needed.