Free PDF download: Appointing an EU Representative – What UK organisations need to know
Many UK organisations offer digital services in the EU and EEA or process the personal data of EU residents. Now that the UK has left the EU, those organisations must appoint an EU representative by the end of the transition period in order to continue offering those services in a lawful manner, or risk significant financial penalties.
In this green paper, discover:
- The legislative background;
- Who needs a GDPR or NIS Directive representative;
- How to designate a representative;
- The duties of the representative; and
- How to make the most of the transition period.
Published: October 2020
Keywords: Representatives, GDPR, data privacy, NIS Directive, NIS Regulations