Free PDF download: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – A compliance guide for the UK
The GDPR is a law that governs how organisations process personal data. Download this free green paper to understand the core elements of the Regulation that are subject to the higher-tier fines, and what you need to do to comply with them.
Receive compliance advice from the GDPR experts in this free guide, including:
- How the GDPR is enforced in the UK, and which organisations must comply;
- The benefits of achieving compliance;
- The Regulation’s core principles and rights;
- How to lawfully transfer personal data internationally; and
- Tips on how to write your privacy notice.
Published: August 2021
Keywords: GDPR, data privacy