Free brochure: ITIL® v3 to ITIL® 4 – What has changed and how to transition
In February 2019, ITIL® 4, the long-awaited update to ITIL v3, was released.
Definitions have changed and new concepts have been introduced – like the SVS (service value system).
This free guide sets out the key differences between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4 and explains how to transition.
- The new ideas ITIL 4 presents around value creation;
- The four dimensions model;
- The key differences between ITIL v3’s lifecycle and ITIL 4’s SVS;
- The change from ITIL v3’s ‘processes’ to ITIL 4’s ‘practices’; and
- The new certification scheme.