An ISO 27001 implementation project, and the creation of the relevant documentation, can be time-consuming and difficult, especially if you have no prior experience and are relying on a trial-and-error approach.
This free green paper from IT Governance will help you understand ISO 27001 certification and explore the benefits of achieving certification to the Standard.
- What ISO 27001 is and how it relates to ISO 27002 and ISO 9001;
- How complying to the Standard can benefit your organisation;
- ISO 27001’s compatibility with other management standards;
- The importance of risk assessment and risk treatment plans in your organisation; and
- How the Standard helps you meet your legal and regulatory obligations.
Download this free green paper today to find out how ISO 27001 will help your organisation.