ISO 27001 explicitly requires compliant organisations to carry out risk assessments based on agreed risk acceptance criteria. The risk assessment process is often difficult, complex to manage and requires external assistance.
This free green paper can help you find out how risk assessments fit into your ISO 27001 project.
- The relationship between ISO 27001 and ISO 31000;
- How to produce reliable and robust results in five straightforward stages;
- Common issues to avoid surrounding the risk assessment process;
- The importance of risk assessment to the ISO 27001 Statement of Applicability (SoA); and
- How to use risk assessments to achieve maximum benefits from minimum security costs.
Download now to learn how to save time, effort and expense when carrying out a risk assessment.