Understand the flow of data in your organisation.
To comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), organisations must understand the types of personal data they process, as well as knowing where and how it is collected, accessed, shared and stored.
Many organisations process much more data than they realise, which is why it is vital to perform a data flow mapping exercise.
Our free green paper will help you understand how to effectively map your data and the importance of keeping track of your data processes.
- Why data flow mapping is important for the GDPR;
- The key elements of a data flow map;
- Data flow mapping techniques;
- The challenges of data flow mapping; and
- The steps involved in a data flow audit.
Download this free green paper today to find out how data flow mapping can help your organisation.