ITIL Training – Classroom Training and E-learning
ITIL Books | ITIL Qualifications | ITSM Toolkits | SLAs
Preparing For ITIL Exams
There are currently four levels of ITIL® qualifications. This page lists our extensive range of courses that will help you achieve ITIL certification, including classroom training and e-learning courses. We also offer a range of Exam Guides to give you the best possible chance of success.
On this page
ITIL classroom training
Our in-house ITIL experts have developed an innovative two-day classroom course that delivers a rapid and cost-effective way of gaining the ITIL Foundation certificate.
We also work closely with ITIL Accredited Training Organisations (ATOs) to offer a complete range of ITIL certification classroom training, including:
We will identify an appropriate training provider for your ITIL qualification and handle all the support through our ITIL training service.
Five good reasons to use our ITIL training service
- We work with a wide range of accredited, high-quality training providers to assemble a comprehensive range of ITIL training courses. This means you can find and book exactly the training you want, wherever and whenever you want it, while dealing with only one organisation.
- Through this site you can also access a comprehensive range of supporting books, exam guides, toolkits and other resources that will help to maximise the benefits of any training programme.
- Our customer service team is committed to supporting you in selecting and attending the training you require. We deal with everything, from taking your booking through to ensuring you've received your course materials, joining instructions and any other information you might need.
- We offer a unique price guarantee. We guarantee that you will not find the same course at a lower price than ours. If you do, we'll refund the difference – it’s as simple as that.
- Our previous customers all rate our ITIL classroom training service very highly – ‘it simplified the whole pre-training process enormously’.
Visit our online course directory to view our complete range of locations and dates. Once you have made your choice, let our friendly and helpful team take all the hassle out of booking your training course.
"A big ‘Thank You’ for all you did for me on this exam resit… I have recommended you and the company to my line manager (you never know more people may need ITIL training!)"
Teresa James, Nottingham City Council
E-learning is a highly cost-effective option for many people wishing to pursue ITIL certification.
- E-learning courses usually cost considerably less than their classroom equivalents.
- E-learning courses enable individuals to proceed at their own pace, in line with their own learning needs and learning style.
- E-learning enables individuals to review tricky or complex parts of the material as extensively as they need to.
- E-learning can be pursued outside normal working hours, or spread across a number of days, meaning work time is not disrupted.
- E-learning eliminates travel and accommodation costs.
- E-learning courses are all accredited to the same stringent standards as classroom courses.
- E-learning courses come with extensive trainer email and telephone support.
We have an extensive range of options available for ITIL e-learning, including examination options to suit every individual.
E-learning – ITIL Foundation certificate
ITIL Intermediate e-learning courses
We now offer a package offering access to all the ITIL Intermediate e-learning courses below at an attractive price for one year – ITIL All Access Online Training (360 Day Online Subscription).
E-learning – ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle Stream
E-learning – ITIL Intermediate Capability Stream
E-learning – ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
We also offer an extensive ITIL, ITSM and ISO 20000 consultancy service.
Speak to an expert
Please contact us to discuss your ITIL training requirements.