It aims to provide an introduction to ITIL 4 and the service value system, and teach candidates how ITIL can be used to improve their ITSM (information technology service management).
For information about the new certification scheme and how to transition from ITIL v3 (2011), visit our ITIL training and certification page.
Our ITIL Training Service
IT Governance is the online booking and support partner for a wide range of ITIL ATOs (accredited training organisations). We help learners choose the most appropriate training course, and handle all pre- and post-course support to guarantee a successful learning experience through a single organisation.
- Access a comprehensive range of supporting books, exam guides, toolkits and other resources to maximise the benefits of your training programme.
- Our customer service team is committed to supporting you to ensure you get the best out of the course – we deal with everything from taking your booking to ensuring you’ve received your course materials, and are on hand to answer any questions.
- Our pass guarantee means if you don’t pass the ITIL 4® Foundation exam first time we’ll train you again for free and cover your resit costs.
- 9/10 customers would recommend our ITIL course to friends and colleagues.
Please note all courses are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Find out more about ITIL certification and training
Pass guarantee terms and conditions
We are so confident you will pass first time with us that we are offering a pass guarantee. We will train you again and cover your exam costs.
Terms and conditions:
- The pass guarantee is only available for ITIL® 4 Foundation Training Course, ITIL® 4 Foundation Instructor-Led Online Training Course and ITIL® 4 Foundation Self-Paced Online Course.
- The free training course and exam must be taken within one year of the course you failed.
- Only one resit of course and exam is included. If you fail a second time you will need to pay for the course and exam again.
- This is only applicable to IT Governance Ltd run courses.
- This is not applicable to courses where we act as booking agents for third party training providers.
- Only the original delegate can resit the training course and exam; this is not transferable.
- If you originally chose classroom training, you can attend classroom or instructor-led online courses. If you originally chose instructor-led online training, you can only attend instructor-led online courses. If you want to do classroom you will need to pay for this.
- If you originally chose self-paced online training, we will extend your access to our LMS (Learning Management System) for 3 months. If you want to do classroom or instructor-led online training you will need to pay for this.