Free PDF download: ISO 27001 Global Report 2018
Over the past ten years, the popularity of ISO 27001, the international standard that describes best practice for an ISMS (information security management system), has increased significantly.
As a global expert on ISO 27001, IT Governance has conducted research to explore the challenges and drivers behind the Standard’s increased adoption.
The findings provide useful insights for lead implementers, auditors, consultants and heads of security teams, and justify the continued growth and adoption of the Standard globally.
Download the report now to discover:
- The relationship between ISO 27001 and the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), and why an increasing number of organisations are using the Standard to maintain compliance with the Regulation’s information security requirements;
- The key drivers and benefits for implementing ISO 27001;
- The main challenges and struggles encountered by organisations when implementing ISO 27001;
- The average duration and cost of an ISO 27001 implementation project;
- How vulnerable organisations feel about coping with cyber attacks in an evolving threat landscape; and
- What other popular cyber security control sets are being used in addition to those provided by ISO 27001.
The ISO 27001 Global Report 2018 is based on research carried out between 1st November 2017 and 30th March 2018 and presents the responses from 128 professionals around the world who have implemented, are implementing or intend to implement an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS.