Consultancy Packaged Solutions
IT Governance’s unique fixed-price packaged solutions combine tried and tested implementation resources to meet your needs – including consultancy expertise, books, software, training and professional services.
Not sure which package is best for you?
If you would like to know more about our variety of consultancy options, packages, or simply have a question, speak to one of our consultancy experts today.
About our consultancy packaged solutions:
- Our service is unique – you cannot get an equivalent blend of tried and tested implementation resources anywhere else in the world. There’s no need to source additional support or resources – we do it all.
- IT Governance is the only company in the world offering global online access to training and consultancy services for ISO 27001. You will have direct access to world-class expertise in the most efficient and cost-effective format available.
- Using IT Governance enables you to use your certification body for what they do best (certification audits), and IT Governance for what we do best (cost-effective, pragmatic implementation).
- Online delivery of training and services will save your company the costs and delays traditionally associated with management system implementation, such as having to arrange travel, expenses and office space.
- A dedicated account manager who can help you find the most appropriate solution for your specific needs is only a phone call or email away.
- We bring over ten years’ experience helping organisations to implement an ISMS and achieve certification to ISO 27001.
The UK Government’s Cyber Essentials scheme sets out a baseline of cyber security suitable for all organisations. The scheme’s five security controls can help prevent around 80% of common cyber attacks.
IT Governance has developed three packages to suit your needs when applying for either level of Cyber Essentials certification: Do It Yourself, Get A Little Help, and Get A Lot Of Help.
Cyber Essentials Plus certification includes all of the assessments for the Cyber Essentials certification, and also includes an additional internal scan and an on-site assessment of your infrastructure, specifically focusing on workstations and mobile devices.
The international standard for information security management, ISO 27001, sets out the requirements of a best-practice information security management system (ISMS) – a risk-based approach to data security that addresses people, processes and technology.
IT Governance has created six fixed-price packages that will enable you to implement ISO 27001 at a speed and for a budget that is appropriate for your individual needs and preferred project approach: The Basics, Do It Yourself, Get A Little Help, Get A Lot Of Help and We Do It For You (FastTrack or Bespoke).
Each packaged solution is a combination of products and services that can be accessed online and deployed by any company in the world.
Data breaches are becoming more severe and common, yet many organisations still assume they will never suffer one. With the threat landscape only set to grow in 2019, organisations should adopt a ‘when, not if’ mentality if they are to protect themselves.
Minimise your data breach risk with our range of tailored bundles designed to help you at every stage – from threat detection and prevention to protection, response and recovery solutions.
Speak to an expert
Whatever the nature or size of your problem, we are here to help. Get in touch today using one of the contact methods below.