Whether you’re about to undertake a compliance project or simply want to assess the state of your current security posture, IT Governance’s fixed-price, on-site Health Checks can evaluate your organisation’s policies, processes, procedures and plans to help identify the actions you need to take to meet internationally recognised best practice.
Discover our bestselling Health Check services:
This fixed-price, 2 day, on-site consultancy and assessment service follows a risk-based approach for evaluating the effectiveness of your organisation’s business continuity plans in line with the international business continuity management standard, ISO 22301.
Our ISO 22301 Health Check includes:
- An evaluation of the business continuity risk environment;
- An audit of your current business continuity management programme;
- A gap analysis of your BCM arrangements in relation to ISO22301; and
- Development of a prioritised strategic roadmap.
This fixed-price, bespoke, on-site service is designed for larger organisations with more complicated networks and scoping needs, and will assess your current environment against the requirements of Cyber Essentials Plus in just one day.
Our Cyber Essentials Health Check includes:
- A gap analysis of the Cyber Essentials controls;
- An assessment of your suitability for Cyber Essentials;
- Assistance in defining the scope for certification;
- A recommended list of actions and a roadmap for meeting the requirements of the scheme; and
- An explanation of the certification process and what will be expected.
This fixed-price, three-day service combines on-site consultancy and audit, remote vulnerability assessments and an online staff survey to assess your cyber risk exposure and identify a practical route to minimise your risks. Receive a prioritised action plan for controlling your cyber risks in line with your risk appetite.
Our Cyber Health Check includes:
- On-site interviews with key managers;
- An on-site security assessment;
- External vulnerability scans;
- Online staff awareness questionnaires; and
- High-level analysis and expert recommendations for next steps.
This fixed-price, two-day, on-site consultancy and assessment service will evaluate the effectiveness of your organisation’s IT service management (ITSM) plans, arrangements, programme and policies in line with the international IT service management standard, ISO/IEC 20000.
Our IT Service Management Health Check includes:
- An evaluation of the current service management environment;
- An audit of your current service management arrangements;
- A gap analysis of your current service management capabilities in relation to your targets; and
- Development of a prioritised action plan.
Speak to an expert
Get in touch with a member of our team today for advice and guidance on our products and services.