We offer a complete set of products and services, including information and advice, books and tools, consultancy and technical services, and training and staff awareness for IT GRC and information security.
Our exclusive mix of consultancy expertise, training and tools means you can find all you need for your project in one place.
Our consultancy services
Our knowledge and experience can accelerate your projects, wherever you are in the world. We’re independent of vendors and certification bodies, and encourage our clients to select the best fit for their needs and objectives.
IT Governance is recognised by UKAS-accredited certification bodies as a leading consultancy.
We can deliver face-to-face consultancy wherever and however you need it and, thanks to our unique Live Online consultancy and packaged solutions, we can provide our expertise to clients anywhere in the world.
Security Testing Solutions
Our experienced CREST-accredited consultants assess your data security by applying robust methodologies. Our threat-based approach delivers a realistic appraisal of the current state of your security and the risks attackers pose to your business. We will provide a detailed breakdown of all your results in an easily interpreted format based on the damage potential, reproducibility, exploitability, number of affected users and discoverability of each finding. Detailed output means you can replicate the issue, and specific remediation advice will leave you in no doubt of how to fix the issue.
Benefits of our security testing services:
- The flexibility to choose the level of penetration test to meet your budget and technical requirements.
- Penetration testing services accredited to exacting criteria set by CREST provide you with the technical assurance you need from an information security partner.
- Whether testing your applications, networks, employees or your team, you’ll be armed with new ways to strengthen your organisation against cyber threats.
- Our consultants can produce a structured framework to achieve all your compliance requirements, ensuring effective use of in-house resources and expenditure control.
- We’ll communicate any issues or remediation recommendations in a clear and jargon-free format so that they can be understood by your engineering and senior management teams alike.
- Based on the test results, we will discuss the findings with all relevant audiences and provide a customised course of action for both leadership and technical audiences.
Our security testing services include:
IT Governance delivers a unique portfolio of training courses and examinations leading to internationally recognised accredited qualifications awarded by BCS Professional Certification, (ISC)2®, ISACA®, APMG International and the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ).
Training courses are delivered in classroom, Live Online, distance learning and in-house formats.
Benefits of our training courses:
- We are an acknowledged leader in ISO 27001, information security and business continuity management training.
- Our trainers are experienced practitioners who take a practical, hands-on approach.
- Fully integrated and structured learning paths accommodate attendees with all levels of knowledge.
- Courses are delivered at our public training centres, Live Online or as in-house training sessions.
- Your booking is guaranteed – we never cancel a course.
Our training courses include:
E-learning staff awareness
IT Governance’s simple yet effective e-learning staff awareness courses offer a hassle-free and cost-efficient training solution.
Our suite includes:
Find out more about our e-learning staff awareness courses >>
We supply a range of documentation toolkits to help save you time and resources as you implement best practice and achieve certification.
Our toolkits have been designed and written by subject matter experts, ensuring that our customers benefit from real-world practices.
With fully customisable templates and guidance on how to use them, our toolkits cover information security, data protection, quality management, business continuity, energy management and many other disciplines.
Our range of Toolkits includes:
Find out more about our documentation toolkits >>