The value of external accreditation
IT Governance is an approved training provider for a number of awarding bodies. This enables us to provide our training delegates with the opportunity to attain internationally recognised qualifications that are externally accredited.
External accreditation demonstrates the high quality of our courses and ensures that they continue to reflect current industry needs.
Below is an overview of the current certifications available through IT Governance training courses and their associated awarding bodies. Through these courses you can gain industry-standard qualifications that will enhance your C.V. and help you to progress in your chosen career.
We also deliver a range of training courses that prepare delegates for a first time pass in the exams for the following professional qualifications:
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor Training Course (Exam prep)
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager Training Course (Exam prep)
- CGEIT – Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Training Course (Exam prep)
- CISSP – CISSP Accelerated Training Programme (Exam prep) link
- CISMP – Certificate in Information Security Management Principles Training Course