IT Governance training certifications
IT Governance delivers a wide range of training courses across information security, business continuity, IT governance and service management.
Through these courses you can gain industry-standard qualifications that will enhance your C.V. and help you to progress in your chosen career.
The value of external accreditation
IT Governance is an approved training provider for a number of awarding bodies. This enables us to provide our training delegates with the opportunity to attain internationally recognised qualifications that are externally accredited.
External accreditation demonstrates the high quality of our courses and ensures that they continue to reflect current industry needs.
Below is an overview of the current certifications available through IT Governance training courses and their associated awarding bodies.
Information security certifications
Business continuity certifications
IT governance certifications
IT service management certifications
We also deliver a range of training courses that prepare delegates for a first time pass in the exams for the following professional qualifications:
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor Training Course (Exam prep)
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager Training Course (Exam prep)
- CGEIT – Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT Training Course (Exam prep)
- CISSP – CISSP Accelerated Training Programme (Exam prep) link
- CISMP – Certificate in Information Security Management Principles Training Course
>> Read more about IT Governance training
>> Find out more about information security qualifications
Contact us for more information
If you would like to speak to one of our team members about our training courses, please use the below methods:
+44 (0)333 800 7000