In-house training services
IT Governance in-house training is designed to deliver cost-effective tuition to a group of individuals working in the same organisation. One of our experienced trainers can visit your offices to provide any of our training courses at a date and time that suits you.
We can also design and deliver bespoke training based on any of our core competencies. We will work with you to customise each course to fit your needs.
Our training programmes help your staff to develop the skills required to deliver best practice and compliance, and provide them with the opportunity to gain industry-standard certifications and increased peer recognition.
Contact us for a tailored quote
Proven, results-focused training courses
Each course is a key element in a structured Learning Pathway and is designed to train and support the development of all staff involved in the management of IT-GRC implementation, maintenance and audit projects.
The benefits of in-house training are significant:
- Reduced cost per person with no travel and accommodation required.
- Convenience of training in the office with minimum time away from essential tasks.
- Focused exclusively on your organisational requirements.
- Confidentiality guaranteed to enable discussion on organisational scope, policy and processes.
- Team building is likely to increased awareness and understanding of organisational structure.
- Optional in-house exam and post-course certification service provided by EXIN, APMG and IBITGQ.
Contact our team today to discuss your requirements and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.