Over the past ten years, the popularity of ISO 27001 has increased significantly. As global experts on ISO 27001 implementation, we felt it appropriate to undertake our own research to explore the challenges and drivers behind the Standard’s increased adoption.
The ISO 27001 Global Report 2016 provides useful insights for lead implementers, auditors, consultants and heads of security teams.
Download the report now to discover:
- The percentage of ISO 27001-compliant organisations that have achieved or are working towards certification to the Standard.
- The main drivers for achieving ISO 27001 certification.
- The challenges faced by organisations in implementing ISO 27001.
- The average duration of an ISO 27001 certification project.
- The costs associated with implementing the Standard.
- The level of support and external assistance available and how it affects the implementation project.
- The ROI delivered by ISO 27001.
The ISO 27001 Global Report 2016 is based on research carried out between May 2016 and July 2016 and presents the responses from 250 professionals around the world who have implemented, are implementing, or intend to implement an information security management system (ISMS) that complies with the international best-practice standard, ISO 27001.
Download the full ISO 27001 Global Report for free today and learn tactics and insights for implementing ISO 27001 ISMS from those who are actually doing it.
Publication date: August 2016