ISO 27001 Gap Analysis
Building an ISMS (information security management system) that meets the requirements of ISO 27001 can be a challenging project.
ISO 27001’s breadth of applicability can make it difficult for organisations to determine how to apply the Standard effectively and economically, so conducting a gap analysis is an important starting point when putting a prioritised plan in place.
Get started today
What is an ISO 27001 gap analysis?
An ISO 27001 gap analysis provides a high-level overview of what needs to be done to achieve certification and enables you to assess and compare your organisation’s existing information security arrangements against the requirements of ISO 27001.
It is the ideal solution for organisations that need to measure their current state of compliance against the Standard and enables you to scope your ISMS parameters across all business functions.
Watch our video to discover how a gap analysis will help your organisation.
Get a true picture of your ISO 27001 compliance posture
IT Governance’s ISO 27001 Gap Analysis service provides a detailed review of your current information security posture against the Standard's requirements.
Conducted by an ISO 27001 specialist, this service will give you an informed assessment of:
- Your compliance gaps;
- The proposed scope of your ISMS;
- Your internal resource requirements; and
- The potential timeline to achieve certification readiness.
Additionally, an in-person gap analysis will provide you with the information necessary to develop a strong business case for implementing an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS.
Organisation with less than 250 employees?
Try our fixed-price ISO 27001 Gap Analysis service.
Find out more >>
What should you expect?
Our ISO 27001 Gap Analysis service consists of two key phases – an initial analysis of your existing information security arrangements and documentation, followed by a gap analysis report collating the findings.
View full service description >>
View sample gap analysis report excerpt >>
Why choose IT Governance?
- We are the global pioneer of ISO 27001 – our management team successfully led the world’s first ISO 27001 certification project.
- Our approach has been honed over 15 years, during which time we have trained more than 7,000 professionals on ISMS implementations and audits worldwide and helped more than 600 consultancy clients achieve ISO 27001 certification and compliance.
- Our ISO 27001 consultancy services come with a 100% guarantee that you will achieve certification within the timeline of the agreed project.
- We have a proven and pragmatic approach to assessing compliance with international standards, no matter the size or nature of your organisation.
- Our pricing proposals are completely transparent, so you won’t get any surprises.
- You will receive expert advice and guidance from our consultants from the outset to help you develop a business case, allowing you to secure the necessary leadership commitment and investment.
Speak to an expert
Get in touch with a qualified ISO 27001 specialist for free practical advice and guidance on the ISO 27001 gap analysis process.