IT Governance cyber risk management service
IT Governance will help you develop an information security risk management strategy, enabling you to take a systematic approach to risk management. This approach will reduce the associated risks to your information assets and protect your business from cyber threats.
Our risk assessment service includes consultancy guidance and advice on developing suitable methods for managing risks in line with the international risk management standard, ISO 27005.
This service will typically include the following:
- Establishing internal and external risk context, scope and boundaries , as well as the choice of risk management framework.
- Identifying and assessing risks in terms of their consequences to the business and the likelihood of their occurrence.
- Establishing communication lines with stakeholders to inform them of the likelihood and consequences of identified risks and risk status.
- Establishing priorities for risk treatment and acceptance.
- Establishing priorities to reduce the chance of risks occurring.
- Establishing risk monitoring and risk review processes.
- Educating stakeholders and staff about the risks to the organisation and the actions being taken to mitigate them.
Who is the cyber risk management service designed for?
A risk management consultancy can be performed on organisations of any size – small, medium and large enterprises - where IT infrastructure include a combination of complex legacy systems and newer operating systems whose interoperability is not always seamless.
It is particularly useful to public-sector organisations such as the NHS, HMRC, local councils and other government agencies that provide multiple services across different channels to diverse groups of users – the interchange of personal data across different platforms requires greater vigilance and methods of protection.
Why choose IT Governance?
IT Governance specialises in providing best-practice action plans, consultancy services, risk assessment, risk management and compliance solutions with a special focus on cyber resilience, data protection, cyber security and business continuity.
In an increasingly punitive and privacy-focused business environment, we are committed to helping businesses protect themselves and their customers from the perpetually evolving range of cyber threats. Our deep industry expertise and pragmatic approach help our clients improve their defences and make key strategic decisions that benefit the entire business.
IT Governance is recognised under the following frameworks:
- UK government CCS-approved supplier of G-Cloud 9 services
- CREST certified as ethical security testers
- Cyber Essentials Plus certified, the UK government-backed cyber security certification scheme
- ISO 27001 certified, the world’s most recognised cyber security standard