Over the past ten years, the popularity of ISO 27001 has increased significantly. As global experts on ISO 27001 implementation, we felt it appropriate to undertake our own research to explore the challenges and drivers behind the Standard’s increased adoption. To the best of our knowledge, there hasn’t been any recent similar research undertaken globally, which makes our survey all the more valuable.
Download today and discover:
- The percentage of ISO 27001-compliant organisations that have achieved or are working towards certification to the Standard.
- The main drivers for achieving ISO 27001 certification.
- The real extent of board approval for ISMS implementation.
- The biggest challenges and pitfalls faced by organisations as they implement the Standard.
- The true level of staff training and awareness – and whether they actually affect implementation.
- The most popular risk management methodology.
- The average time it really takes to achieve certification to the Standard.
Based on research carried out between December 2014 and January 2015, IT Governance’s ISO 27001 Global Report 2015 presents the responses of 245 professionals from around the world who have implemented, are implementing, or intend to implement an information security management system (ISMS) that complies with the international best-practice standard ISO 27001.
Download the full ISO 27001 Global Report for free today and learn the truth about ISO 27001 implementation from those who are actually doing it.
Publication date: February 2015