ISO 22301 business continuity training courses
ISO 22301:2012 is the international standard for business continuity which defines best practice for developing and implementing a robust business continuity plan.
The concept that an organisation's systems and processes should be resilient against outside attack or natural disaster is also a key principle underpinning the ISO 27001 standard. Our ISO 22301 training courses provide delegates with the opportunity to attain industry standard qualifications and to help their organisation achieve compliance and best practice with ISO 22301.
For advice and guidance on any of our ISO 22301 training courses, please get in touch with one of our experts.
Speak to an expert
Our ISO 22301 business continuity learning pathway offers structured development from Foundation to Advanced level:
Designed to provide a comprehensive introduction, this one-day course explains the ISO 22301 standard and the requirements of a business continuity management system (BCMS). Following successful completion of this course you will be awarded the ISO 22301 Certified BCMS Foundation qualification.
Gain the knowledge and skills to implement an ISO 22301 compliant Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in your organisation on this practical three-day course. Successful completion of the inclusive exam leads to the industry standard ISO 22301 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer (CBC LI) qualification.
This course provides delegates with the practical knowledge and skills required to plan and execute audits of Business Continuity Management Systems in line with the requirements specified by the ISO 22301:2012 standard. Successful completion of this four and a half day course leads to the ISO 22301 Certified BCMS Lead Auditor (CBC LA) qualification.
Thinking about taking the Foundation and Lead Implementer courses? This four-day training package comprises the ISO22301 Foundation and Lead Implementer courses.
Book both of these courses to receive a 15% discount.
Gain industry recognised training certification
Delegates attending and passing the examinations associated with our ISO 22301 courses will be awarded certificates from the examination body, gasq, and approved by the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ).
The qualifications awarded are:
- Certified BCMS Foundation (CBC F)
- Certified BCMS Lead Implementer (CBC LI)
- Certified BCMS Lead Auditor (CBC LA)
Ensure your organisation achieves best practice and compliance to the ISO 22301 standard. For more information, please see our web page, The Value of Training Certifications.
Why train with IT Governance?
Click here to view our 2018 ISO 22301 dates >>
- Leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions
- All courses are designed by experts and delivered by experienced trainers
- Flexible booking process - if you need to change the date for a training course that you have booked, you can do so here
- Take advantage of a wealth of free resources and affordable tools and support once you have completed your training
- Focussed on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- IT Governance courses are guaranteed to run – we never cancel a course
- Leaders in ISO 22301 and Business Continuity Management
Speak to an expert
Get in touch today to discuss your requirements and find out more about our ISO 22301 training courses.