ISO 22301 Policies and Procedures
An ISO 22301 business continuity management compliance project requires an organisation to demonstrate compliance with the Standard through appropriate documentation, including a scope, a business continuity policy, a formal risk assessment procedure and a business continuity plan.
Providing the documentation for the business continuity management system (BCMS) is one of the most challenging aspects of achieving ISO 22301 certification. The documentation necessary to create a conformant system, particularly in more complex businesses, can be up to a thousand pages.
IT Governance Publishing’s ISO 22301 documentation toolkits offer these policies and procedures in pre-written templates, along with a selection of other useful tools and additional guidance to ease your journey to implementing an ISO 22301-compliant BCMS.
The ISO 22301 toolkits enable organisations to:
Save time and money
Contains a complete set of mandatory and supporting documentation required for ISO 22301 certification, saving your organisation time and money.
Ensure complete coverage of the Standard
Includes easy-to-use dashboards, risk assessment and business impact analysis tools.
Avoid duplication and mistakes
Implementing ISO 27001 will allow you to meet increasingly strict client demands for greater data security.
Accelerate your BCMS implementation
Contains all the tools and resources you need for your BCMS implementation.
Choose the toolkit that matches your organisation
The necessities of an implementation project are unique to the organisation undertaking the project. From the official ISO 22301 requirements, to implementation guides and business impact analysis tools, there is a toolkit option to suit your organisation’s specific needs:
Accelerate your BCMS implementation project and ensure your organisation’s survival by using this toolkit, which includes:
- A complete set of easy-to-use, customisable and fully ISO 22301-compliant documentation templates;
- Easy-to-use dashboards and gap analysis tools to ensure complete coverage of the Standard; and
- Direction and guidance from experienced business continuity consultants.
Contains all the tools you need to plan, execute and maintain an ISO 22301-compliant BCMS:
The ISO22301 BCMS Documentation Toolkit includes:
- The outline for creating a scoping statement for your BCMS;
- Guidance for a business continuity policy tailored to suit your organisation;
- Procedures for performing and reporting on a business impact analysis;
- Risk assessment procedure frameworks;
- Gap analysis tools to enable you to judge your current stance against ISO 22301;
- A documentation dashboard to help you track the progress of your BCMS documentation; and
- Essential templates and guidance, written by experienced business continuity consultants.
Documentation toolkits provide a set of policies and procedures that enable you to implement ISO 22301 while condensing and streamlining your workload.
Speak to an expert
Whatever the nature or size of your problem, we are here to help. Get in touch today using one of the contact methods below.