Business Continuity Management/ISO 22301 Gap Analysis
Receive an expert assessment of how effective your BCPs (business continuity plans) and procedures are against the international standard ISO 22301, which outlines the specification for a best-practice BCMS (business continuity management system).
Conducted by our team of BCM (business continuity management) experts, this service will assess your current BCM arrangements to ensure your organisation is fully prepared to handle a disruptive incident. It will also help you develop a convincing business case for implementing a BCMS, and equip you with the skills required for implementation.
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation quote >>
What is a gap analysis?
A gap analysis will assess the effectiveness of your current cyber security arrangements and provide a clear understanding of your organisation’s shortcomings.
Watch our video to discover how a gap analysis will help your organisation.
The IT Governance gap analysis will:
Help you develop a business case for implementing a BCMS and correctly scope your BCMS project.
Provide expert analysis and detailed insights into your implementation project that you wouldn’t get with a more simplified questionnaire-based gap analysis.
Help you secure the necessary management commitment and resources right from the start.
Key features of the business continuity gap analysis
Why do you need a business continuity
The business continuity gap analysis delivers:
- A detailed assessment of your current business continuity plans;
- A clear outline of the proposed scope for your BCMS project;
- Realistic project expectations based on the specific requirements of your organisation; and
- Detailed and customised information necessary to develop a strong business case for implementation.
Speak a to BCM expert or contact us for a quote >>
Click here for a fixed-price gap analysis >>
What should you expect from the business continuity
You will be assigned an expert consultant who will work with you on:
- Conducting interviews with key managers and other individuals;
- Assessing existing BCM policies and procedures for relevancy, effectiveness and efficiency;
- Pinpointing potential areas for improvement to ensure your organisation has comprehensive business continuity plans; and
- Collating the findings into a gap analysis report and detailing areas for improvements and recommendations for your next steps.
Download the full ISO 22301 gap analysis service description >>
What will the business continuity gap analysis report include?
View a sample gap analysis report >>
- An analysis of the overall state and maturity of your business continuity arrangements.
- Details of the gaps between your current business continuity arrangements and the requirements of ISO 22301.
- Options for the scope of an effective BCMS, and how these options help to meet your business and strategic objectives.
- An action plan that outlines and indicates the level of effort and resources required to implement and maintain an effective BCMS.
Why choose IT Governance?
- We possess practical business acumen, meaning we can translate complex concepts into meaningful objectives that will deliver real business improvements.
- We know what certification bodies expect. We’ve helped hundreds of clients achieve certification to a range of management standards including ISO 22301.
- All our consultancy projects come with a 100% certification guarantee, meaning that our initial advice provides you with a clear roadmap of what needs to be done, how it needs to be done and why it needs to be done.
- Our advice is always pragmatic and we work according to your budget, timeframe and organisational needs.
- We provide guidance on the roles and responsibilities for implementing a BCMS and outline a clear plan on how to assign resources appropriately.
- We offer a wide range of BCM products and services, including books, training courses and documentation toolkits to support your implementation journey.
- We take an integrated approach to compliance because of our recognised expertise in other internationally adopted standards such as ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
Speak to an expert
Whatever the nature or size of your problem, we are here to help. Get in touch today using one of the contact methods below.