Cyber Security Consultancy: Cyber Security Architecture
Under the guidance of an NCSC Certified Professional (CCP), our team of cyber security experts can provide assistance in developing, designing and implementing secure architectures across IT systems, networks and applications.
This service includes consultancy support, guidance and advice on the following areas:
- Identifying risks that arise from existing and future solution architecture design , and ensuring designs mitigate identified risks and adequate controls are applied across the solution;
- Selecting the appropriate security products, components and technologies to meet a security requirement;
- Identifying and solving weaknesses and major issues that occur in existing solutions, and proposing alternative architecture solutions;
- Incorporating public-sector best practice and the latest architectural frameworks, standards and protocols, e.g. The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), MoD Architecture Framework (MODAF), Zachman, 10 Steps to Cyber Security, Cloud Security Principles;
- Ensuring compliance with key features of relevant security architectures;
- Applying core security technologies, e.g. access control models, encryption, authentication techniques and intrusion detection;
- Information about security vulnerabilities and techniques for defending against them;
- Designing and developing documented processes for maintaining the security of a system or solution throughout its full life cycle.
Why IT Governance?
With a strong background in ISO 27001 and cyber security, combined with extensive expertise in dealing with the private and public sector, IT Governance is well placed to deliver the guidance and support required to meet the stringent requirements laid out by the UK Government for information security and assurance. Read more about us here.
Speak to an expert
Contact one of our key account managers today to get incisive advice about and support conducting a cyber security risk assessment by using the methods below.