Cyber security architecture
Our team of cyber security experts can help in developing, designing and implementing secure architectures across IT systems, networks and applications.
Our service includes consultancy support, guidance and advice on the following areas:
- Identifying risks that arise from existing and future solution architecture design, and ensuring designs mitigate identified risks and adequate controls are applied across the solution.
- Selecting the appropriate security products, components and technologies to meet a security requirement.
- Identifying and solving weaknesses and major issues that occur in existing solutions, and proposing alternative architecture solutions.
- Incorporating public-sector best practice and the latest architectural frameworks, standards and protocols, e.g. TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework), MODAF (MoD Architecture Framework), Zachman, 10 Steps to Cyber Security, Cloud Security Principles.
- Ensuring compliance with key features of relevant security architectures.
- Applying core security technologies, e.g. access control models, encryption, authentication techniques and intrusion detection.
- Information about security vulnerabilities and techniques for defending against them.
- Designing and developing documented processes for maintaining the security of a system or solution throughout its full lifecycle.
Why choose IT Governance?
With a strong background in ISO 27001 and cyber security, and extensive expertise in dealing with the private and public sectors, IT Governance is well placed to deliver the guidance and support required to meet the stringent requirements laid out by the UK government for information security and assurance.
Get in touch with one of our experts today to find out how we can help you to develop and implement secure architectures across your IT systems, networks and applications.