Redefine how you manage cyber risk
Sourcing and retaining cyber security talent can be as challenging as managing cyber risk itself. In fact, 51% of companies report a severe shortage of cyber security skills.
What if you could access strategic and operational expertise without the hassle or expense of employing a full-time cyber security team? With Cyber Security as a Service (CSaaS) you can.
Want to know more about CSaaS?
If you'd like more information about CSaaS and how it could work for your organisation, get in touch with one of our experts.
Get in touch
Cyber security as a service | your complete cyber security solution
Let IT Governance handle your cyber risks so you can stay focused on what you do best – driving your business forward.
Backed by years of cyber security experience and a deep understanding of the challenges organisations face, our experts will transform your organisation from ‘unsure’ to ‘cyber secure and resilient’.
Here's how it works
Our full-time team of cyber resilience experts can cover all your cyber risk management needs, including audits, security testing, security architecture and engineering, risk and threat analysis, process and policy deployment, incident response management, and board assurance.
CSaaS comprises five key stages:
- We assess your current security posture and practices to determine your compliance obligations and security needs.
- We conduct in-depth audits and tests to establish specific areas for development and improvement.
- We develop a bespoke cyber risk management strategy that includes advice and guidance on security architecture, risk management, processes and competence.
- We provide support to build cyber resilience that improves your agility in incident response and recovery.
- We advise the board, executive team and stakeholders to keep them informed and aligned with the strategy.
Get in touch with a member of our sales team today for more information.
Put your trust in IT Governance
As a leading global provider of cyber risk and privacy management solutions, we can tailor our services to suit your organisation’s unique needs. In addition to our consultancy services, we offer training, staff awareness programmes, security testing, documentation toolkits, standards, software, books and guides that can support and enhance your security programme.
Organisations we’ve worked with
An increasing number of organisations put their trust in IT Governance’s products and services including: