Cyber Security as a Service (CSaaS)
Redefine how you manage cyber risk
Sourcing and retaining cyber security talent can be as challenging as managing cyber risk itself. In fact, 51% of companies report a severe shortage of cyber security skills.
What if you could access strategic and operational expertise without the hassle or expense of employing a full-time cyber security team? With Cyber Security as a Service (CSaaS) you can.
Cyber Security as a Service | Your complete cyber security solution
Let IT Governance handle your cyber risks so you can stay focused on what you do best – driving your business forward.
Backed by years of cyber security experience and a deep understanding of the challenges organisations face, our experts will transform your organisation from ‘unsure’ to ‘cyber secure and resilient’.
Access all aspects of IT security, governance and compliance under a single contract, ensuring end-to-end security.
Quickly bring resources on board and eliminate the need to attract and retain talent, while lowering your costs by only paying for the support you require.
Reduce your risk by enhancing your cyber security strategy with a clearly defined roadmap.
Build and maintain an assurance framework specific to your needs and take a risk-driven approach to protect sensitive assets.
Find out more
If you'd like more information about CSaaS and how it could work for your organisation, get in touch with one of our experts.
Your size, not one size
- With CSaaS you’re in control: you decide which services you want to prioritise, adapt or discontinue as your business evolves.
Expertise you can depend on
- Relieve the burden of managing cyber security internally and get direct access to a specialist team of cyber security experts.
Drive strong business performance
- Increase the reliability of core security functions and improve security efficiencies.
- Reduce the total costs of employing a cyber risk team and demonstrate greater returns on your security spending.
Protect your most valuable information
- Protect your assets, reputation and shareholder value with recommendations from independent experts based on in-depth insights.
- Get accurate and comprehensive reports, and track KPIs via the cyber resilience dashboard.
Here's how it works
Our full-time team of cyber resilience experts can cover all your cyber risk management needs, including audits, security testing, security architecture and engineering, risk and threat analysis, process and policy deployment, incident response management, and board assurance.
CSaaS comprises five key stages:
- We assess your current security posture and practices to determine your compliance obligations and security needs.
- We conduct in-depth audits and tests to establish specific areas for development and improvement
- We develop a bespoke cyber risk management strategy that includes advice and guidance on security architecture, risk management, processes and competence
- We provide support to build cyber resilience that improves your agility in incident response and recovery
- We advise the board, executive team and stakeholders to keep them informed and aligned with the strateg
Full service description
For a more in-depth look at CSaaS, download the full service description.
Put your trust in IT Governance
As a leading global provider of cyber risk and privacy management solutions, we can tailor our services to suit your organisation’s unique needs. In addition to our consultancy services, we offer training, staff awareness programmes, security testing, documentation toolkits, standards, software, books and guides that can support and enhance your security programme.
Some of our clients
Speak to an expert
Speak to one of our experts to find out more about how our cyber security products and services can protect your organisation, or to get guidance and advice.