A career in cyber security and data privacy
Turbo charge your earnings and achieve your professional potential
- Do you want to earn an average salary of £72,500?1
- Are you looking for job security in an uncertain market?
- Would you like to work in a cutting-edge industry where no two days are the same?
- Are you seeking interesting challenges and the opportunity for leadership?
If your answer to any of the above is ‘yes’, a rewarding new career in cyber security or data privacy might be the answer for you.
Explore your options today. Take your pick from these top positions:
Salary - £40,000
Knowledge of operating systems,
databases and web applications
Ability to write script/code
Information Security Analyst
Salary - £50,000
Information security measures
Risk management processes
Knowledge of SIEM Tools
Salary - £65,000
Information security audits
Risk management and assurance
Report writing and communications
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Salary - £100,000
Information security strategy development
Business and financial acumen
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Salary - £55,000
Strong GDPR knowledge
Data privacy management
Senior GDPR Consultant
Salary - £65,000
GDPR legal expertise
Data privacy management and security principles
Leadership, communication and facilitation skills
Your journey starts here
There has never been a better time to consider a career in cyber security or data privacy.
Download your free careers guide to discover:
- Why there has never been a better time to join such a vibrant, growing industry;
- How to achieve some of the best industry-recognised qualifications for launching your career; and
- Top tips for building a career in cyber security and data privacy - from leading industry experts themselves.
Get the guide
1The salaries in this guide reflect market averages and can be higher depending on the size and complexity of the organisation or its sector. https://www.cwjobs.co.uk/salary-checker/average-cyber-security-salary
Take your career to the next level
Enhance your career and develop your skills, knowledge and understanding with our bestselling training courses. Created and delivered by our experienced practitioners, our training courses will help you on your way to a career in cyber security and data protection. Support your career development and book your place now.
Shop all training courses
Speak to a training expert
Whether you’re looking for face-to-face interaction with our classroom training courses, customisable in-house tuition, live online training or the flexibility of pre-recorded distance learning, we have the training solution for you.
Speak to one of our training experts for more information and advice on the best training option for you.