What is a toolkit?
A toolkit is a comprehensive set of templates and tools designed to help you create the documentation required to achieve compliance with a standard, framework or regulation.
Containing fully customisable pre-written templates and expert guidance on adapting them, our toolkits will save you time and money, and reduce the likelihood of mistakes.
All of our documentation toolkits have been written by subject-matter experts, ensuring that you benefit from real-world best practices. Topics include information security, data protection, quality management, business continuity, energy management, and many other disciplines.
Find out more about out building your own toolkit
Get in touch with one of our experts today for a free custom quote, or to discuss your toolkit requirements.
What is the Build your own Toolkit service?
Documentation toolkits are a cost-effective solution if you are working on a project to implement best practice and achieve certification. However, we understand there may be times when you would prefer to choose your own set of documents instead of purchasing the complete toolkit.
This service allows you to select the specific documentation templates you require from our range of toolkits, to create your own bespoke documentation that’s specific to your needs.
Why choose Build your own Toolkit?
- Combine multiple projects, e.g. GDPR compliance and ISO 27001 certification, to reduce the risk of duplication, saving you time and money.
- Cost-effective as you only purchase what you require – ideal if you have budget constraints, particularly if you are a smaller organisation.
- Quickly and easily implement policies and procedures dependent upon your business needs. Ideal if you are working on a smaller project.
- No minimum or maximum order restrictions – this flexible service adapts to your needs.
Get started and build your bespoke documentation toolkit
There are five simple steps to building your bespoke documentation toolkit:
- Decide what area you’d like your toolkit to cover (for example ISO 27001, the GDPR, the PCI DSS, etc.).
- Choose the templates that you require.
- Complete the contact us form.
- Review your personalised quote and place your order.
- Your custom toolkit will be sent to you within five working days.
There are no minimum or maximum order requirements – the service is completely flexible. If we think that it’s better value for you to purchase a full toolkit, we will advise you to do so.
We aim to send you your personalised toolkit within five working days of placing your order.
All records, policies and procedures are included within the service. A number of tools are also available, but some might not be relevant outside of the toolkit. We will advise you of this if applicable.
The service includes 12 months’ drafting support, which consists of help with setup, customisation and using the templates. Please note that this does not include consultancy support.
As documentation toolkits cannot be physically returned, unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds. Please ensure that your chosen format is suitable before purchasing.
Please note that the templates are compatible with Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007. If you use one of these versions on a Mac, or use an older version, please contact us.