Cut time, not accuracy
Sometimes, you just want to get things done and can live without them being 100% accurate. When it comes to legal and regulatory compliance, however, that’s not a risk you can take.
If you’re looking for a way to save time, you need to know you’re still meeting your obligations. After all, it’s your reputation on the line.
Most compliance projects require extensive documentation to demonstrate you are meeting your obligations. If you don't have the time or expertise to write it yourself, where should you turn for help?
You could adapt a free online document or ask a generative AI chatbot to write it, but there’s no guarantee it’ll be correct – or that your information will be safe.
ITGP (IT Governance Publishing) documentation toolkits are the reliable alternative.
- They’re created by expert practitioners to help you meet the requirements of your chosen management system standard or compliance project.
- They’re regularly updated with new content to help you stay compliant – even when your obligations change.
- They’re published by our sister company IT Governance Publishing, so you can be sure they’re reliable.
Why choose ITGP toolkits?
Created by industry experts with more than 20 years’ experience leading and managing management system standards implementation projects, ITGP toolkits cover a wide range of subjects, including data protection and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), ISO 27001, the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), ISO 9001 and ITIL®.
They contain customisable documentation templates that you can adapt to suit your organisation’s specific needs, as well as tools to help you understand your compliance gaps and how to meet your compliance objectives efficiently.
ITGP toolkits are hosted on the Cloud-based DocumentKits platform, giving you easy access to your documentation and simplifying online collaboration – wherever you are.
And, with more than 500 updates to content and functionality per year, they are the most effective way of ensuring your documentation remains compliant all year round.
Other subjects covered by our toolkits include:
- ISO 22301 and business continuity management;
- ISO 27701 and privacy information management;
- ISO 27017 and ISO 27018, and Cloud security;
- ISO 9001 and quality management;
- ISO 14001 and environmental management;
- ISO 37001 and anti-bribery management; and
- SO 45001 and occupational health and safety management.
View all ITGP toolkits
About our toolkits
Vigilant Software toolkits are electronically fulfilled and accessible via DocumentKits, within the CyberComply platform.
The platform provides powerful features:
- Automatically populate customisable fields, including roles and documentation classification.
- Use on any operating system.
- Document updates and improvements don’t interfere with your customisation work.
- Easily extract files to PDF to save on shared servers, intranets or wherever you need them.
- Tooltips and guidance notes provide definitions and expert instruction.
Find out more