The GDPR has significantly transformed the global data protection landscape.
The Regulation gives EU residents more power over their privacy and personal data, and places stricter controls on the organisations that handle this data.
Compliance with the GDPR isn’t optional. Failure to comply can result in hefty regulatory fines of €20 million or up to 4% of annual global turnover (whichever is greater). With data breaches on the rise, now is the time to kick-start your GDPR compliance project.
GDPR webinars on demand
Watch our pre-recorded webinars for more information on the Regulation and how to become compliant.
The GDPR makes data protection by design and by default mandatory and puts significant pressure on organisations to consider GDPR compliance as a business requirement rather than an IT issue.
Read more >>
Organisations interested in taking a proactive approach to demonstrating compliance with the GDPR can join IT Governance in this webinar, where we will discuss:
- The impact of the Regulation and its key principles;
- What data protection by design and by default means for organisations;
- The seven foundational principles of data protection;
- Practical application of data protection by design and by default; and
- Implementing data protection compliance frameworks to demonstrate GDPR compliance.