Put a Cyber Resilience Strategy in place
Cyber Resilience can be achieved by developing a strategy based on internationally recognised best practice, building skills and competencies and leveraging industry leading expertise, tools and publications to drive implementation across the organisation.
Develop the skills, knowledge and competency required for you and your team to plan and deliver effective cyber resilience to your organisation.
- Develop skills with our range of public training courses, which includes complete learning paths for ISO27001 and ISO22301, risk management training and advanced cyber security qualifications CISA, CISM, CRISC and CISSP.
- Download our free e-learning buyer's guide
Leverage industry leading tools and information across ISO27001, ISO22301 and others that apply to building a Cyber Resilience strategy.
- If you're starting out then we recommend:
- If you're ready to implement international best practice standards, buy the Cyber Resilience Implementation Suite. This includes documentation toolkits for ISO27001 & ISO22301 - plus supporting ebooks - which will help you create an effective cyber resilience management system
- If you are partway towards Cyber Resilience, take a look at our suite of documentation toolkits and take a free trail to see how they could benefit your project.
Utilize international standards and technical resources including the ISO27001 and ISO22301 standards, risk assessment software and data encryption tools.
- Buy the Cyber Resilience core standards kit - which contains ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO22301 and ISO22313.
- Test the robustness of your networks, systems and applications with an IT Governance Pen Test
- Conduct a risk assessment with the vsRisk cyber security risk assessment tool. This tool will speed up the process by 70% and identify your current cyber resilience exposure.
- Implement Controls with Data Encryption technology:
- Implement an incident response plan, followed by regular testing to validate whether your programmes are effective. These books will help you develop these plans:
Use our cyber resilience healthcheck service to detect and manage the cyber risks that threaten your business.
Our expert consultants will show you, how to best to proactively detect and manage the complex cyber risks and threats that can lead to disaster – based on our extensive experience of cyber security best practice and ISO27001 certification projects. We also show you how to achieve a ‘Business as usual’ stance through a business continuity management system approach. Learn more about the Cyber Resilience Healthcheck Service.
Need more information before you implement a project? Visit our 'Find out more about cyber resilience page.
Completely new to cyber resilience? Visit our New to Cyber Resilience page.