Cyber resilience training course
Develop the skills, knowledge and competency required for you and your team to plan and deliver effective cyber resilience to your organisation.
Develop skills with our range of training courses, including complete learning paths for ISO 27001 and ISO 22301, risk management training and advanced cyber security qualifications CISA, CISM, CRISC and CISSP.
Discover our cyber resilience training courses
Cyber resilience books
Leverage industry-leading tools and information across ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and others that apply to building a cyber resilience strategy.
If you're starting out, then we recommend:
Cyber resilience standards and technical resources
Utilise international standards and technical resources, including the ISO27001 and ISO22301 standards, risk assessment software and data encryption tools.
- Purchase the Cyber Resilience Guidance Standards Kit - which contains PAS 555:2013, ISO/IEC 27031:2011, ISO/IEC 27032:2012
- Test the robustness of your networks, systems and applications with a penetration test
- Conduct a risk assessment with the vsRisk cyber security risk assessment tool. This tool will speed up the process by 70% and identify your current cyber resilience exposure.
- Implement Controls with Data Encryption technology
- Implement an incident response plan, followed by regular testing to validate whether your programmes are effective.
Cyber health check
Use our cyber health check service to detect and manage the cyber risks that threaten your business.
Our expert consultants will show you how to detect and manage the complex cyber risks and threats that can lead to disaster. This guidance is based on our extensive experience of cyber security best practice and ISO27001 certification projects.
We also show you how to achieve a ‘Business as usual’ stance through a business continuity management system.
Find out more about our cyber health check service.