ISO 20000 Training Courses
ISO/IEC 20000 (usually referred to as ISO 20000)is the international standard for IT service management and defines the best practice for the delivery of managed services to meet the needs of an organisation and its customers. Originally developed to reflect best practice guidance contained within the ITIL® framework, ISO 20000 also supports other IT service management frameworks including Microsoft Operations Framework and COBIT®.
Our ISO 20000 training courses offer delegates the opportunity to attain industry-standard qualifications and to help their organisation achieve compliance and best practice with ISO 20000.
The ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner qualification, awarded by APMG will give you the expertise to lead your organisation to ISO 20000 certification. It provides a practical focus on developing the skills to understand and apply the ISO 20000 standard within an organisation to achieve compliance and certification.
Book now >>
Why train with IT Governance?
- Leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions
- All courses are designed by experts and delivered by experienced trainers
- Flexible booking process - if you need to change the date for a training course that you have booked, you can do so here
- Take advantage of a wealth of free resources and affordable tools and support once you have completed your training
- Focussed on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- IT Governance courses are guaranteed to run – we never cancel a course
- Leaders in ISO 20000 and IT Service Management
We also provide a wide range of ITIL training courses.
Gain industry-recognised training certification for ISO 20000
Delegates who successfully complete the inclusive exams at the end of the ISO 20000 Practitioner and Auditor training courses will be awarded certificates by APMG International.
Speak to an expert
To find out more about our ISO 20000 training courses, please contact us using one of the methods below.