Tech Partnership Training Fund
Save up to £500 on the cost of UK cyber security training.
What is the Tech Partnership Training Fund?
The Tech Partnership Training Fund provides funding for employers to invest in IT training. Its purpose is to stimulate increased investment in training that supports business growth and competitiveness in the UK. It is supported by HM Government with Employer Ownership of Skills funding.
Employers may apply for up to 50% of the costs of training, up to a maximum of £500 per learner for strategic skills short courses.
What is the objective of the Fund?
The objective of the Fund is to increase the investment in IT training to take advantage of the UK’s opportunities to become a leader in key strategic tech areas such as big data, cyber security, Cloud computing, etc.
The beneficiaries of the Fund are individuals who will become more highly skilled, and the UK economy as a whole, which will become more competitive, attracting more business and inward investment.
What can the Fund support?
Funding is available for employers wanting to invest in developing skills in:
- Cyber security
- Big data – data management, data analytics, data science, business intelligence
- The design, development and maintenance of e-commerce solutions/platforms
- Other technical skills of strategic importance to a business. Examples include:
- Network training (CCNA, CompTIA Network +)
- Agile (Scrum Master)
- IT infrastructure (Microsoft Server 2012)
- Technical CRM training (Microsoft Dynamics)
Eligibility for funding
The main eligibility criteria for employers are as follows:
- The business is based in England and the training is delivered in England.
- The training would not have taken place without the support of the fund, and has not already started.
- The training will help meet a business’s objectives.
- For short courses, the training is in one of the listed strategically important skills areas or another area of strategic importance to your business.
How to apply
Employers must apply to the Tech Partnership directly.
The online application form for the short course can be found at: http://www.surveygizmo.co.uk/s3/1836451/
All applications and enquiries regarding the Tech Partnership Training Fund should be sent to:
Which of our courses qualify for the Tech Partnership Fund?
ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Masterclass
ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
ISO27005 Certified ISMS Risk Management
PCI DSS Implementation
CISMP - Certificate in Information Security Management Principles Training Course
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Training Course
CISSP Accelerated Training Programme
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Training Course
CISM Exam Prep Training
CRISC Exam Preparation Training Course
CGEIT Exam Prep Training
Take advantage of the Tech Partnership Fund to develop cyber security skills in your organisation.
Speak to an expert
Please contact us to book your IT Governance course today.