Social engineering penetration testing
Phishing is a serious threat to business
Phishing is one of the oldest ‘hacking’ methods used by cyber criminals. Phishing works well because it tricks people into divulging sensitive information that can compromise their security. Moreover, successful phishing attacks deliver an enormous return on investment, which has motivated criminals to create increasingly sophisticated and creative phishing ‘lures’.
Don't let your business become a victim of a phishing attack - browse our range of products and services, or speak to one our experts today.
Can you spot the threat?
Use simulated phishing emails to assess your risks
A simulated phishing attack aims to establish whether your employees are vulnerable to phishing emails, so you can take immediate action to improve your cyber security. This service gives you an independent assessment of employee susceptibility to phishing attacks and provides a benchmark for your security awareness campaigns.
After completing the simulation, the results of the test can be shared with employees. As part of this feedback, IT Governance has developed an e-learning module to help your staff understand how phishing attacks work, the tactics that cyber criminals employ to lure inattentive users, and how to spot and avoid a phishing campaign.
To find out more about our penetration testing products and services, speak to one our experts today >>
Browse our range of phishing products and services
The combination of IT Governance’s simulated phishing attack and phishing staff awareness course will help you reduce your phishing exposure by assessing your staff’s vulnerability to phishing attacks.
Simulated Phishing Attack
- This simulated attack will establish whether your employees are vulnerable to phishing emails, enabling you to take immediate remedial action.
Phishing Staff Awareness Course
- Take action against the increasing threat of targeted phishing attacks by educating your employees to be alert, vigilant and secure.
Phishing and Ransomware - E-learning Course
- This ten-minute course introduces employees to phishing and ransomware, and what they need to be aware of to help prevent attacks.
Phishing Awareness Posters
- These posters are designed to be used as part of a phishing awareness programme for organisations looking to educate employees.
Download our free penetration testing resources
How IT Governance can help you
- We’re a pioneer in making penetration testing easy to understand and quick to buy.
- Clear reports that can be understood by engineering and management teams alike.
- CREST-accredited penetration testing services give you all the technical assurance you need.
Speak to an expert
To find out more about our penetration testing products and services, speak to one our experts today.