IT Governance can help you implement and maintain a comprehensive compliance programme that will ensure the security and continuity of your systems in-line with the requirements of the NIS Regulations.
Drawing on our unique blend of practical information security know-how and proven management system consultancy expertise, IT Governance offers a comprehensive range of solutions to help you implement a cyber resilience programme to achieve compliance with the NIS Regulations.
Starting your NIS compliance journey?
Our expert consultants will help you to assess your compliance needs and outline a clear roadmap for meeting the requirements of the NIS Regulations.
Why use IT Governance for your NIS Regulations compliance needs?
- Our consultants are all experienced information security/cyber security specialists, possessing detailed knowledge of global frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27035, ISO 22301, ISO 27036, etc.
- Our unique combination of technical expertise and solid track record in international management system standards means we can deliver a complete solution for NIS Regulations compliance and manage the project from start to finish.
- We have managed hundreds of projects across all industries, including healthcare, energy, transport, water, defence and aerospace.
- We deliver practical advice and work according to your budget and organisational needs.
- We deliver the entire suite of consultancy, training, tests and tools needed for NIS Regulations compliance.
- Our team of experts can attend your site to support your organisation during an audit by a competent authority. We are also available to conduct mock compliance inspections and audits.
“On behalf of myself and colleagues, a sincere thank you for all your input helping us achieve certification to the ISO 27001 standard. Here we are, just 6 months after we started the project and the outcome has been described by the auditor as ‘a delight to audit’. Much of this has been down to the mentoring and coaching style IT Governance has used to steer us to our goal.”
- David Gilbert, Global Business Development Manager, Goal Group of Companies