IT Governance can help you implement and maintain a comprehensive compliance programme that will ensure the security and continuity of your systems in-line with the requirements of the NIS Regulations.
Drawing on our unique blend of practical information security know-how and proven management system consultancy expertise, IT Governance offers a comprehensive range of solutions to help you implement a cyber resilience programme to achieve compliance with the NIS Regulations.
Starting your NIS compliance journey?
Our expert consultants will help you to assess your compliance needs and outline a clear roadmap for meeting the requirements of the NIS Regulations.
Why use IT Governance for your NIS Regulations compliance needs?
- Our consultants are all experienced information security/cyber security specialists, possessing detailed knowledge of global frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27035, ISO 22301, ISO 27036, etc.
- Our unique combination of technical expertise and solid track record in international management system standards means we can deliver a complete solution for NIS Regulations compliance and manage the project from start to finish.
- We have managed hundreds of projects across all industries, including healthcare, energy, transport, water, defence and aerospace.
- We deliver practical advice and work according to your budget and organisational needs.
- We deliver the entire suite of consultancy, training, tests and tools needed for NIS Regulations compliance.
- Our team of experts can attend your site to support your organisation during an audit by a competent authority. We are also available to conduct mock compliance inspections and audits.