The EU Directive on Security of Network and Information Systems (NIS Directive) requires operators of essential services and digital service providers to implement “appropriate and proportionate technical and organisational measures” to manage the risks posed to the security of the network and information systems they use in their operations.
Training courses to achieve compliance with the NIS Directive
Operators of essential services (OES) and digital service providers (DSPs) can demonstrate that they have applied the measures required by the NIS Directive by implementing an organisational cyber resilience programme that combines information security and incident response management best practice.
Our training courses offer a structured learning path from Foundation to Advanced level to fully equip organisations with the relevant information they need to enhance their cyber resilience in preparation for the NIS Directive.
Training course from IT Governance are delivered by experienced consultants, and are built on the foundations of our extensive practical experience designing and implementing management systems based on ISO standards, best practise and regulations.
Why choose IT Governance for your training needs?
- Train with the creators of the world’s first accredited ISO 27001 education curriculum
- Work your way up from Foundation level to Advanced by following our ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 certification learning pathway
- We are the global pioneers of ISO 27001: our team led the world’s first successful certification of an ISO 27001-certificated ISMS
- Experienced practitioners equip you with the practical knowledge and skills required to plan, implement, maintain, and audit an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS
- Achieve industry-recognized ISO 17024-certificated qualifications awarded by IBITGQ
- Take advantage of a wealth of free resources and affordable tools and support once you have completed your training
Find out more about ISO 27001 training and book your course online, or contact our sales team on 0333 800 7000 to discuss your requirements.