On what basis are IT Governance-delivered IBITGQ courses accredited and ISO 17024-certificated?
IT Governance holds accreditation from IISP to deliver the following IBITGQ courses, as demonstrated here: https://www.iisp.org/imis15/iisp/Accreditation/Accredited_Training/iispv2/Accreditation/Accredited_Training.aspx
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (online)
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (classroom)
- Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation
- Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation Practitioner
These courses are ISO 17024-certificated, which relates to the certificate held by the independent exam board that IBITGQ uses – GASQ, which is based in Germany. The exams for these courses are conducted in accordance with ISO 17024 and a certificate of having passed the exam is issued to successful attendees. People who attend IT Governance-delivered courses will also receive a certificate of attendance direct from IT Governance.
Speak to an expert
Whatever the nature or size of your problem, we are here to help. Get in touch today using one of the contact methods below.