Developed by the team that led the world’s first ISO 27001 certification project
View course details
9/10 would recommend this course
Hands-on study with real-world example and practical exercises
Choose how you learn - Classroom, Live Online, self-paced online
What you will learn on this course
- An overview of ISO 27001
- The benefits of ISMS certification
- Key elements of implementing an ISMS
- The core elements of an ISMS
- Key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment
- Overview of Annex A controls
- Available standards and management system documentation
Start your journey towards building a career in
Delivered by specialist consultants that offer real-world expertise and insights, this introductory course will help you get to grips with the key elements of the Standard.
- Certificate of attendance;
- Full course materials; and
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) exam
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to start a career in information security
- Prospective ISO 27001 project managers and auditors
Find dates and book from £550
Designed by experts who led the first successful ISO 27001 implementation project.
Get a complete introduction to ISO 27001 and insights into the Standard’s components in just one day.
Hands-on, interactive study with practical exercises and group discussions.
Delivered by an experienced ISO 27001 practitioner and consultant.
Why choose IT Governance for ISO 27001 training?
IT Governance’s management team led the world’s first ISO 27001 certification project and has trained more than 8,000 professionals on ISMS implementations and audits.
“A very concise overview of a complex subject. Excellently presented at a great venue – well worth the investment!”
“Very helpful and relevant. Concise and not padded with unnecessary information.”
“Excellent course to understand the fundamental aspects to ISO 27001.”
Join individuals from these leading organisations that have trained with us