COBIT® 5 Training Courses
Our COBIT 5 Training Programme is designed to support the growing need for skilled and certified COBIT 5 practitioners. This programme provides an integrated ‘learning path’ that enables an organisation to fully benefit from the implementation of COBIT 5 and the individual to obtain an industry-recognised ISACA qualification awarded by APMG International.
COBIT® 5 training courses
Become COBIT® qualified with our three-day training course. Understand the key principles of COBIT 5 and how it aligns IT goals with strategy objectives.
This is the official three-day COBIT 5 Foundation Course using content with the permission of ISACA. It includes the official certified COBIT 5 Foundation exam from APMG. It is an interactive classroom-based training course based on the latest version, COBIT 5.
This three-day course is for individuals with a fundamental working knowledge of COBIT® 5 who require guidance on fully implementing COBIT 5 to deliver effective IT governance initiatives and management practices in their organisation.
Delegates will also receive complementary copies of the essential official ISACA study guides, COBIT 5 Implementation and COBIT 5 Enabling Processes.
This three-day course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills required to assess an enterprise’s process capabilities against the COBIT® 5 Process Reference Model (PRM). This assessment is essential to ensuring the COBIT 5 is delivering process improvement and actual business value to an organisation.
You will also receive complimentary copies of the essential official ISACA study guides, COBIT Assessor Guide Using COBIT 5 and COBIT Process Assessment Model (PAM) - Using COBIT 5.
Why choose IT Governance for COBIT 5 training?
- We are an ISACA/APMG-accredited training provider with over 10 years’ experience delivering classroom education.
- We are the only approved reseller of all ISACA publications (including COBIT 5) in Europe.
- Our trainers are also our consultants and are ISACA COBIT qualified.
- We are leading providers of governance, risk and compliance training and consultancy. We summarise the key content and highlight its relevance with practical examples.
- We prepare delegates for examinations with practice questions and advice.
Please note that our COBIT 5 training programme is also available as an In-House Training option for a group of individuals working in the same organisation.
Speak to an expert
Please contact our team for advice and guidance on our COBIT training courses.