BS 10012 PIMS training courses
BS 10012 is a British standard that outlines the specifications for a PIMS. The framework has been developed to help organisations comply with the data protection requirements imposed by laws such as the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
On our new BS 10012 training courses you will learn how to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR, and improve the structure of data privacy management while embedding data management in your organisation’s culture. The Standard also integrates well with other leading global standards, such as ISO 27001, for total GDPR compliance.
Gain an industry-recognised qualification
Those who pass the exams at the end of our BS 10012 courses will be awarded certificates from IBITGQ (the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications). IBITGQ qualifications are certified by GASQ.
Ensure your organisation achieves best practice and compliance with BS 10012. For more information on training courses, read The Value of Training Certifications.
Why train with IT Governance?
- Leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions.
- All courses are designed by experts and delivered by experienced trainers.
- Flexible booking process – if you need to change the date for a training course that you have booked, you can do so here.
- Take advantage of a wealth of free resources and affordable tools and support once you have completed your training.
- Focused on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification.