Staff awareness: developing a security culture
A growing and ever-evolving threat landscape is driving organisations across different sectors and regions to recognise that security needs to be an intrinsic part of an organisation’s DNA, upheld by all employees from the executive boardroom to the reception desk.
Building and maintaining this ‘culture of security’ is the only truly effective measure to address the human factor as part of your security threat prevention strategy.
This free webinar will teach you how to:
- Identify learning needs and challenges in your organisation;
- Generate employee commitment to the staff awareness campaign;
- Create effective learning tools and resources;
- Make a difference by deploying cost-effective resources;
- Evaluate progress; and
- Ensure key messages remain alive.