Business Continuity Management: Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment
The BIA (business impact analysis) is a core element of a successful BCM (business continuity management) programme. A BIA assesses and analyses the impact of incidents to enable the effective resumption of activities through appropriate resource allocation within specific timescales.
This webinar will cover important considerations for a risk assessment and BIA:
- Setting risk assessment criteria.
- Conducting the risk assessment.
- Risk analysis and evaluation.
- Establishing BIA resource and activity dependencies.
- Setting BIA criteria.
- Determining the maximum tolerable period of disruption.
- What can be expected of BIA outputs.
- Common challenges and how to overcome them.