Webinar: BS 10012: An Introduction
Data protection has never been a more important topic. With the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) in full force, it is crucial that organisations can demonstrate their commitment to protecting personal information.
The solution? BS 10012:2017 (BS 10012).
BS 10012:2017 is a British standard that provides a best practice framework for a personal information management system (PIMS) - a process-based approach to managing personal data that is aligned with the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
- An introduction to personal information management and how it can benefit your organisation;
- How BS 10012 can facilitate compliance with the GDPR and other data protection laws;
- BS 10012’s integration with other management standards such as ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001.
- How to set about implementing a PIMS; and
- How to achieve certification to BS 10012.