Get affordable, expert security testing to find and assess security vulnerabilities and risks. Whether testing your applications, networks, employees or your team, our services will arm you with new ways to strengthen your organisation’s security posture against cyber threats, as well as meet the requirements of the latest standards and regulations.
Did you know?
- Nearly a quarter of the organisations that have suffered an attack lost business opportunities. Four in ten said those losses are substantial (Cisco 2017 Annual Cyber Security report).
- Network outages caused by security breaches can often have a long-lasting impact. 45% of outages last from 1 to 8 hours (Cisco 2017 Annual Cyber Security report).
- 49% of security professionals say their organisations have had to manage public scrutiny following a security breach (Cisco 2017 Annual Cyber Security report).
Our security testing services
Cyber Essentials certification proves that you take security seriously. IT Governance’s fixed-price solutions can help you achieve certification to either Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus at a pace and budget that suits you.
Forewarned is forearmed. Test your defences with our penetration testing services. By simulating an attack, we can detect your business-critical vulnerabilities and work with you to protect your systems.
We cover the entire range of payment card compliance services. As an authorised QSA company, we will assess your needs, explain the PCI compliance requirements, and provide solutions to suit your budget.
IT Health Checks are designed to provide you with a complete view of your system’s strengths and vulnerabilities from an unbiased, expert perspective. Our health checks can be customised to your needs.
Training courses for all staff, IT practitioners and lead implementers seeking to implement various standards, including the GDPR, ISO 27001 and the PCI DSS, as well as professional certifications like CEH and CISSP. Our training courses can be taken via a variety of platforms including classroom, in-house, live online and distance learning.
Download our free Cyber Testing Playbook
As cyber attacks become easier to perpetrate, and the potential damage caused by cyber attacks becomes increasingly disruptive, organisations must improve their cyber defences by taking an integrated and intelligence-led approach to cyber security that considers technology, processes and people.
Get started with our complimentary Cyber Testing Playbook and learn how to prevent breaches, detect them when they occur and respond intelligently to minimise the impact.
Helping you achieve all of your compliance commitments
IT Governance is a professional consultancy and technical services firm providing a comprehensive range of information security resources, audits and testing to help organisations of all sizes reduce and contain information security risks.
With our consultative approach, we can assist with your day-to-day information security requirements as well as undertake annual audits for compliance with international standards and provide professional advice on information security strategy.
How IT Governance can help you
- Creating a realistic appraisal of the current state of your security and compliance posture requires expertise that goes beyond basic vulnerability scans and simple alerts. It requires expertise in interpreting requirements and standards, as well as assessing controls.
- IT Governance was founded on the need for a truly holistic and product-agnostic consultancy and technical services firm. Our full-service technical security and consultancy solutions have helped hundreds of companies reduce their risk exposure dramatically by identifying and addressing vulnerabilities fast, before attackers can exploit them.
- We are fully accredited – we hold a range of accreditations both at a corporate and individual level, including CREST, PCI QSA, PCI PA-QSA and ISO 27001. We are independent of vendors and certification bodies, and we encourage our clients to select the best-fit supplier of independent certification services for their needs and objectives.
Companies using our security testing products and services
Speak to an expert
For more information and guidance on penetration testing or packages IT Governance offers, please contact our experts who will be able to discuss your organisations needs further.