Achieve Cyber Essentials certification
We make certification easy. Apply for IASME certification with confidence, backed by a highly experienced team.
- We’re one of the founding Cyber Essentials certification bodies and remain one of the largest in the UK, so you can be confident you’re working with the best.
- We’ve issued more than 5,500 certificates to date and have helped thousands more become cyber secure.
- Our Cyber Essentials services have received an excellent NPS (Net Promoter Score) of +68.
- Our Cyber Essentials packages include cyber insurance, one-to-one consultancy support and a certification guarantee* to bolster your organisation’s commitment to baseline cyber security.
- Our Cyber Essentials Plus packages include an external vulnerability scan that covers up to 16 IP addresses to ensure that there are no known vulnerabilities in your systems.
- Our unique fixed-price bundles provide expert support and compliance tools at affordable rates.
- All our consultants are qualified, accredited cyber security practitioners.
- The NCSC (National Cyber Security Centre) has reviewed what influence Cyber Essentials has on cyber security attitudes and behaviours. It found:
- 93% of certified organisations are confident that they are protected against common, Internet-based cyber attacks;
- 61% of certified organisations say they are more likely to choose suppliers with Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus certification; and
- Certified organisations are more likely to implement cyber security controls beyond the scheme’s five controls, and are more aware of the risks posed by cyber attacks.
Let us help you next!
1 Free cyber insurance is available to UK organisations with a turnover of less than £20 million. Includes a 24-hour helpline to report a cyber incident, with a total liability limit of £25,000. Terms and conditions apply.
* Our Cyber Essentials certification guarantee is based on your organisation implementing all the required controls and providing us with your application to check before your first submission. The pre-check will assess your responses to the self-assessment questionnaire and determine whether you are likely to pass on that basis. If we approve your responses and your first submission is not successful, we will then explain what you need to do in order to pass. If the correct amendments are made and submitted within two days and you are still not successful, we will cover the cost of repeating the Cyber Essentials basic certification.
** All the above Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus packages include a £300 charge for IASME Cyber Essentials certification.
*** Our Cyber Essentials Plus packages include an external vulnerability scan that covers up to 16 IP addresses and testing at one location, of one type of user account, on up to 10 sample devices. Additional workstations, mobile devices and build types may need to be tested to meet the sampling requirements of the scheme. For further information, please see our FAQ.