More than 6,000
Fixed price packages at
affordable rates. No
included as standard.
Excellent Net Promoter
Score (NPS) +75
Suitable for: Organisations that want a base-level security certification to demonstrate to stakeholders that they have key controls in place.
||Get a Little Help
||Get a Lot of Help
|Cyber Essentials certificate.
|Free cyber insurance of up to £25,0001.
||Expert guidance included
||From £400 + VAT
||£650 + VAT
||£1,450 + VAT
Achieve Cyber Essentials certification
We make certification easy. Apply for IASME certification with confidence, backed by a highly experienced team. Let us help you next!
- We’re one of the founding Cyber Essentials certification bodies and remain one of the largest in the UK, so you can be confident you’re working with the best.
- We’ve issued more than 6,000 certificates to date and have helped thousands more become cyber secure.
- Our Cyber Essentials services have received an excellent NPS (Net Promoter Score) of +68.
- Our Cyber Essentials packages include cyber insurance and access to expert guidance from our cyber security advisers to improve your chances of passing first time.
- Our Cyber Essentials Plus packages include an external vulnerability scan that covers up to 16 IP addresses to ensure that there are no known vulnerabilities in your systems.
- Our unique fixed-price bundles provide expert support and compliance tools at affordable rates.
- The NCSC (National Cyber Security Centre) has reviewed what influence Cyber Essentials has on cyber security attitudes and behaviours. It found:
- 93% of certified organisations are confident that they are protected against common, Internet-based cyber attacks;
- 61% of certified organisations say they are more likely to choose suppliers with Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus certification; and
- Certified organisations are more likely to implement cyber security controls beyond the scheme’s five controls, and are more aware of the risks posed by cyber attacks.
“IT Governance did a brilliant job of helping me secure Cyber Essentials certification. Melanie Hammond first answered my call when I phoned to ask about Cyber Essentials, last year. She gave me loads of advice and explained why it would be a good choice to go with IT Governance, which I did. I then called about a month ago, and even though it wasn’t a new sale, she still was happy to help give me some advice, and linked me with the CE servicing team to get on with the CE submission. It’s been a great experience for me, and she was a large part of that, so thank you!”
- Chris Metcalf, Aston Reach Ltd
“The process of certification through IT Governance was straight-forward with really helpful contacts right from initial consultation to the final certification. The process was completed quickly and very cost effectively.”
- Milesh Patel, Director of Solutions, ICONICS
1 Free cyber insurance is available to UK organisations with a turnover of less than £20 million. Includes a 24-hour helpline to report a cyber incident, with a total liability limit of £25,000. Terms and conditions apply.
* All our Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus packages include the cost of Cyber Essentials certification, as set out by IASME. Additional charges are for additional services delivered.
** Our Cyber Essentials Plus packages include an external vulnerability scan that covers up to 16 IP addresses and testing at one location, of one type of user account, on up to 10 sample devices. Additional workstations, server devices, mobile devices and build types may need to be tested to meet the sampling requirements of the scheme. For further information, please see our FAQ.