Improve business adaptability, staff engagement and quality for the benefit of your customers
Agile business management is a series of concepts and processes for the day-to-day management of an organisation. As an Agile manager, you need to understand, embody and encourage these concepts. By embracing and shaping change within your organisation you can take advantage of new opportunities and outperform your competition.
Using a combination of first-hand research and in-depth case studies, Directing the Agile Organisation offers a fresh approach to business management, applying Agile processes pioneered in the IT and manufacturing industries.
Changing the way you and your business operate
- Of interest to managers and senior executives leading organisations that need to be flexible and adaptable.
- Improve business processes to remain competitive in today's market.
- Enables better staff engagement and more dynamic customer relationships.
- Prevent projects from being hampered by out-of-date requirements.
Download a free sample of this book (2MB, PDF)
- You, the Agile Manager;
- Integrated Customer Engagement;
- The Structure of an Agile Organisation;
- Work, the Agile Way;
- The Agile Budget;
- Reflection, Retrospectives and Kaizen;
- The Shape of Things to Come.
Buy today, in any format. We’ll send you a download link right away, or dispatch today for fast delivery to your selected destination.
About the Author