- Event name: Data Protection World Forum
- Date: 20 - 21 November 2018
- Location: ExCel London, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL
- IT Governance stand number: 27
IT Governance will be exhibiting and speaking at the Data Protection World Forum, a landmark event taking place at Excel London on the 20th and 21st of November. The two-day conference aims to spark discussion and facilitate learning on how to overcome the challenges of data protection and privacy.
Notable speakers include the ICO’s Deputy Commissioner, Steve Wood, Google’s Legal Director – Privacy, William Malcom and the European Commission’s Head of the International Data Flows and Protection Unit, Bruno Gencarelli, among others.
Listen to IT Governance’s GDPR specialist discuss data privacy in the workplace
IT Governance’s experienced GDPR Consultant, Shaun Beresford, will be sharing the latest industry insights around data privacy in the workplace.
- Topic: Data privacy in the workplace: how it affects all the business
- Date: Wednesday, 21 November 2018
- Time: 12:15 – 12:45pm
- Location: The GDPR Refresh Theatre, ExCel
See Event Agenda
Claim your FREE VIP ticket and meet our experts!
IT Governance’s data protection specialists would be delighted to meet you at the Data Protection World Forum to discuss your cyber security and compliance requirements.
By submitting the form below you’ll receive an email containing the VIP code and instructions how to claim it and get your free ticket.
Please note: The number of VIP tickets are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.