2017 has seen an unprecedented number of cyber attacks and data breaches affecting healthcare. Both NHS organisations and industry partners have been susceptible to attack, which has disrupted patients’ access to care and medication. New statutory obligations are being introduced in 2018 that aim to address the growing threat of cyber crime.
This brochure examines the main causes of breaches in 2017, the impact of these breaches on data security, and the comprehensive solutions that can help protect organisations against cyber threats and ensure statutory compliance.
Download this brochure now to discover:
- The causes of data breaches in 2017;
- The impact on patients and organisations from the most notable cyber attacks in 2017;
- Practical steps towards General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance;
- The ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 standards: management systems as a long-term solution; and
- Technical and software solutions.
Download the brochure to find out how your organisation can prepare for the challenges facing healthcare.