Free PDF download: Cyber Resilience – Cyber security and business resilience
Cyber attacks are increasing in frequency and severity to such an extent that it’s no longer enough to suppose that you can defend against every potential attack: statistics suggest that it is inevitable that your organisation will suffer a data breach.
Traditional cyber security is therefore no longer enough: it is an organisation’s resilience to security breaches that will become a critical survival trait in the future. This free green paper from IT Governance explains how to prepare for the worst.
Government figures found that 47% of UK small businesses experienced a cyber security breach or attack in the past year, rising to 64% of medium-sized businesses and 72% of large businesses.
Organisations need to combine cyber security with business resilience to be cyber resilient.
- Why cyber security is not enough.
- How cyber resilience will enable your organisation to counter the risks it faces.
- How to align security with business objectives.
- A standards-based approach to cyber resilience, using ISO 27001, ISO 22301, and others.
- An effective five-step cyber security strategy.